- Now is the time to enroll to a new seminar on:
January 14, 2013
Lynn McMillon, Ph.D.
Lynn holds a Ph.D. from Baylor University and is chair of the College of Biblical Studies at Oklahoma Christian.
- Constructing a Family Genogram
- A Theology of Dating
- What I Need to Know About Dating
- Breaking Up Is Hard to Do
- Keys to Distinguish Infatuation From Love
- The Psychological Dynamics of Relationships
- A Theology of Marriage
- Scriptural Principles Pertaining to Marriage
- Resolving Conflict
- Developing Effective Communication
- Why People Marry If They Are Not In Love
- Marrying Someone Who Shares Your Faith
- How Do I Know When I Am Ready For Marriage?
- Warning Signs
- Major Issues That Commonly Threaten Marriage
- Skills Necessary to a Successful Marriage and
- Relationship Agendas
- Profile of a Spiritual Man
- Profile of a Spiritual Woman
- Expectations for Marriage
- His Needs, Her Needs
- Engagement and What It Should Accomplish
- First Year of Marriage
- Creating a Vital Marriage
- Financial Management
- 10 Financial Warning Signs
- Marital Sexuality: A Biblical Basis
- Marital Sexuality: Improving Relations.
- to write essays and comment on the works of other course
- to pass a final test;
Students would need to spend several hours weekly in listening to lectures,
reading books, writing essays, participating in discussions and taking tests.
They will be able to do all of this on-line. Students will have an access to all needed resources, including lectures in MP3 format which they'll find on a
In order to use all these resources effectively students will need a free access to the Internet.
RUSSIAN BIBLE SCHOOL